COVID-19 update: We’re open for business. The office staff are working remotely, and phones and emails are being answered. All goods are being despatched to normal timescales.
Set up for supplying Schools and Groups.
Why our products save leaders time and hassle
– All products and components clearly labelled
– Easy to issue out and keep track of
– Product design consistent year-to-year
– Key components past and future compatible
– All spare parts available at reasonable prices
Simple and group-focused
– Simple design means less to go wrong
– No complex features – easy to train students
For me, having managed stores with close to 50-60 tents, the fact that I know I can buy individual replacement parts, and that the Endurance tents are going to be consistent year to year means that the whole product is really financially viable.
We are now on our second batch of these stable and easy to use tents, they have successfully been used with a wide variety of DofE groups across the UK in all conditions.
Richard Lea | Peak Expeditions
Resources for group leaders
Tent pitching videos for every model of tent. Use during training sessions, or forward a link to your students.
ID labels assist in organizing your kit store. Download and insert in the ID windows on Endurance tents and rucksacks.