To celebrate a successful 2017, and to introduce the strategy for 2018, the team went to London for a company outing and staff meeting. We learnt a lot, and the key takeaways can be summarized as follows:
A coach doesn’t fit easily into a normal car parking space.
Under no circumstances may you take a team photo outside City Hall (or, indeed, any of the 137 acres of council owned area surrounding), unless you a) get written permission from someone-or-other, which takes 48 hours, or b) ask another security guard who clearly had a different brief.
The toilets at the top of the Shard would not be recommended for sufferers of height-induced vertigo.
People think you’re strange if you use the outside tables at a restaurant if it’s windy and <5°C (well, all the restaurants were full, and we were hungry and in a hurry).
In short, we thoroughly enjoyed it. Here’s to a great 2018!
If you are buying for a school, group or AAP, you qualify for out Group Prices. There is no minimum quantity for this.
Used this website before? Login to use your account.
To use this facility, you must be logged in
What are we asking for?
- your organisation name and address
- your contact name and e-mail
Why do we want it?
- To confirm you are a school or group so you can qualify for our special group pricing
- To contact you with any queries about your order
- To answer your questions and send you details about our products etc.
- To send you invoices & delivery confirmation/tracking details
- To send your goods and invoice to the correct place