Seen this before? Why is it that however hard you try… you just cannot keep on top of tent poles? Different colours? Different lengths? 2 man tents? 3 man tents? Different ‘vintages’ of the same tent? Here are 3 top tips on how to keep things tidy. 1. Use coloured sticky tape to mark up [...]
Kim Henson, DofE Coordinator @ Joyce Frankland Academy took a group of students to Spiti Valley, in the Indian Himalayas to complete 25 day expedition and community project. Access sponsored the expedition by providing a selection of Endurance Quest 65 rucksacks. The students built a solar heated bath house... with their bare hands! Watch the [...]
Geodesic and Tunnel tents - what's the difference? GEODESIC (or semi-geodesic) Poles cross over once or multiple times, usually making the tents self supporting: TUNNEL (or arch) Poles arch straight across the tent from side to side, so guylines are required to hold the tent up: GEODESIC The Pros Stability: In most cases, geodesic tents [...]
If you are buying for a school, group or AAP, you qualify for out Group Prices. There is no minimum quantity for this.
Used this website before? Login to use your account.
To use this facility, you must be logged in
What are we asking for?
- your organisation name and address
- your contact name and e-mail
Why do we want it?
- To confirm you are a school or group so you can qualify for our special group pricing
- To contact you with any queries about your order
- To answer your questions and send you details about our products etc.
- To send you invoices & delivery confirmation/tracking details
- To send your goods and invoice to the correct place