Access Expeditions Ltd – Returns Policy
- Delivered goods must be inspected promptly on arrival. If there are any shortages in the Products delivered to the Customer or any damage to the Products so delivered, details of such shortages or damage must be notified by the Customer to Access Expeditions within three days of the date of delivery, using the link here. Orders not received must also be advised promptly.
Within 30 days of delivery
- Goods that are in perfect condition and in the original packaging may be returned within 30 days for credit, provided the correct procedure is followed.
- Details must be entered on the web-form here.
- We will then send you a RMA (Returns Authorisation) number and shipping instructions.
- The RMA must be clearly marked on the label and paperwork
- Goods must be sent promptly (at latest within 30 days of receipt of goods).
- All return of goods is strictly subject to the agreement of Access Expeditions.
- No goods may be returned unless accompanied by a Returns Note with a unique return number obtained from Access Expeditions.
- Goods returned without authorisation can incur a handling charge of 15% or more in addition to shipping costs.
- If you think there is a serious fault or defect with the goods please follow the instructions here and supply all information requested. We will look into this for you and advise how to proceed with regard to a manufacturers’ warranty claim if appropriate.
- Goods must not be used after a possible defect has been observed and this must be reported